- No advance payment will be refunded at any cost after 24hrs of order placed.
- No product will be returned if broken after the usage of customer.
- The Customer will use the services provided by banarasbead.com, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations while using the Site and transacting on the Site.
- Customer will provide authentic and true information in all instances where such information is requested from you. Banaras Beads Ltd reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), Banaras Beads Ltd has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of de-lemon.com and without prior intimation whatsoever.
- The customer is accessing the services available on banarasbead.com Site and transacting at your sole risk and are using your best and prudent judgment before entering into any transaction through this Site
- That the address at which delivery of the product ordered by you is to be clear and correct, the company will be dispatching materials only on the said address, if dispatched materials will be returned due to any reasons and customer request us to dispatch again then company will be charging the amount of dispatch separately from customer.
- That before placing an order you will check the product description carefully. By placing an order for a product you agree to be bound by the conditions of sale included in the item’s description.
- Any changes in order interns of item or its quantity will not be entertained after 24hrs of order places.
You may not use the Website for the Following purposes
- Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material.
- Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice
- Gaining unauthorized access to other computer systems.
- Interfering with any other person’s use or enjoyment of the Site.
- Breaching any applicable laws;
- Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to the Site.
Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner.